In recent times there has been an increase in demand for vacancies. The investment and the price of the livestock increased in some regions with the orientation of the investors.
Here are 10 places where land prices rise the most:
1) İzmir Foça: The region with the highest increase in land prices was İzmir Foça. Land prices in Izmir Foça increased by 38.6 percent.
2) Çanakkale Lapseki: The second place where land prices increased the most was Çanakkale Lapseki. Lapseki saw an increase of 37.6 percent.
3) Konya Karatay: The third place with the highest increase in land prices was from Central Anatolia region. Konya Karatay's land prices increased by 37.2 percent.
4) Edirne Central: With 36.6%, Edirne Central was the fourth place where land prices increased the most.
5) Ankara Kazan: Ankara Kazan land prices increased by 34.6 percent.
6) Mersin Silifke: Mersin Silifke was one of the places where the land prices increased the most. The increase in Silifke was 25.3 percent.
7) Ankara Altındağ: One of the places where the land prices increased the most was the second Central Anatolia region. Ankara Altındağ saw an increase of 25.1 percent.
8) Istanbul Şile: The eighth place where the land prices increased the most was seen in Şile district of Istanbul. Land prices in Sile increased by 24.3 percent.
9) Bolu Center: Land prices in Bolu Center increased by 22.2 percent.
10) Çorum Merkez: One of the places where the land prices have increased the most is from the Black Sea region. Land prices in Çorum Center increased by 21.7 percent.