1268 Public Buildings In Istanbul Were Powered Against The Earthquakes

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0

1268 public buildings in Istanbul were powered against the earthquakes

5.5 billion TL source was spent which is maintained by Governship of Istanbul within the ISMEP to rebuild or power 48 hospitals,1044 schools,61 polyclinics,38 dormitories,55 administrative buildings and 22 social service buildings.

90 percent of this buildings were completed and opened for duty.The other 10 percent are expected to serve in 2019.

The Director of The Units of Istanbul Project Coordination Governship of Istanbul (IPKB) Kazim Gokhan Elgin gave some information to a AA news reporter about the renovated public buildings and the buildings which which have to be repowered within the Istanbul Seismic Reducing Tisk and the Preparation Projects of Emergency (ISMEP).

1999-izmit-earthquake

Elgin reminded that the ISMEP was implemented by IPKB which was built in 2006.”We allocated a 5.5 billion TL source in the last 10 years for the projects being powered against the earthquakes and the ones which will be completed in 2019.”

Besides the powered corporation capacity and the management of disaster and emergency ,Elgin says that they buy equipments and tools.At the same time we give information about the disasters to the Istanbul citizens and distribute materials to them.We reached with our education to 1 million people.

1268-public-buildings-in-istanbul-were-powered-against-the-earthquakes

2,365 public buildings were passed by earthquake scan

Elgin said that they provide tools and equipments for the Istanbul Directorate of Disaster and Emergency ,Ministry of Health Urgent Health Services and other search and rescue crews.Their biggest components are the public buildings.

Elgin added also that they analysed all the public buildings one by one which were built before 1999 in Istanbul.”In total were 2,365 buildings feasibiltated for the earthquakes.1,715 of them were schools,106 polyclinics,47 dormitories,131 administrative buildings ,33 social service buildings and 324 of them were hospitals.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *