ADUAS privatizes 14 real estate with “sales” method in 10 cities. Those real estate properties that will be customized …
Zonguldak, Eskişehir, Erzincan, Samsun, Antalya, İzmir, Konya, Çorum, Hatay ve Aydın.
- Tenders will be carried out by means of a “bargain” procedure by taking an offer in closed envelope and negotiating. If deemed necessary by the Tender Commission, the auctions may be concluded by means of “Auction”.
- Bidding may be offered to one of the tender entities as well as to multiple entities provided separately. The bids submitted can not contain any conditions and if multiple bids are submitted, they can not be related.
- For the tendered assets, the proposals to be prepared taking into account the points specified in the tender specifications will be delivered to the address of ADÜAŞ in a closed envelope. Proposals to be given to ADÜAŞ after the deadline date and time of the last bidding will not be evaluated.
- It is obligatory to purchase the Tender Specifications and Promotion Documents in order to participate in the tenders.
- The privatization tender is not subject to the Public Procurement Law no. 2886, and the Company is free to do or not to do the tender. The company may extend the deadline for submitting tenders by a certain margin.
- Customization procedures are exempt from all kinds of taxes, duties, fees and VAT.
- Other matters related to the tender are included in the Tender Specifications.