House prices in Turkey increased by 12.21 percent in 2016 and rose to about 50 percent of consumer inflation of 8.53 percent. With the year 2016, the uninterrupted increase in house prices has finished...
- Demand is Active On Housing
- Europe is Attracting The Foreigner Investor With The Real Estate
- Apartments in Fortis Istanbul are guaranteed the immediate rent for 36 months!
- Minister Ağbal: Public Officials Will Be Given The Right To Purchase The Public Lodging
- Minister Albayrak explained; No city will be left without natural gas in 2018