The development in the real estate sector is no longer limited to big cities like Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara. Transportation projects link cities together and rapidly increase the value of real estate. Just as Yalova's fate is the example of Osman Gazi Bridge changing. The real estate in Yalova quickly gained value during the period from the hearings of Köprünün to the opening of the name.
As a result of this special work, the average housing price per square meter in 2012, which increased by 123 percent, reaching 2 thousand 317 TL was the province with the highest increase in Yalova. In 2012, the average square meter price of 825 thousand TL in 5 years, showing an increase of 113 percent, the average square meter price of 3 thousand 894''a Istanbul has followed. The third order is Çanakkale, which increased the average square meter price from one thousand 97 TL in 2012 to 113 thousand in 2017 and increased it to 2 thousand 333 TL.
ORDU, İZMİR, BURSA …
Çanakkale with an increase of 108 percent respectively, Army with 100 percent increase, Burdur with 97 percent increase, Sakarya with 97 percent increase, Muğla with 96 percent increase, Sinop with 94 percent increase and 94 percent increasingly watching Kocaeli.
The reasons for the increase in the value of Çanakkale are the influence of the Çanakkale Bridge, which is heavily migrated and foundations.
Transportation projects link cities together and rapidly increase the value of real estate.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIGURES
– The reasons for the increase of Çanakkale's value are showing the influence of the Çanakkale Bridge, which has been heavily migrated and founded.
– It is emphasized that the Army's migration has been developed and evaluated by the investments in Organize Industrial Zone and the volume of trade created by ORGİ Airport.
– Sakarya, where investors invest in land, is valued with the reflection of this interest in real estate. l As a reason for increasing the value of İzmir, it is showing a dense immigration and qualified development of the real estate market.
– Burdur continues to gain value as an immigrant city and another developing business activity. —
– Mugla, one of the most important tourist destinations, is appreciated by attracting domestic and foreign investors.
– Sinop, one of the most tranquil cities of the Black Sea, is becoming another city where the real estate market has developed with the increase of tourism potential every year, the retirement